Top 5 Home Remedies To Prevent Greying Of Hair Naturally
Home Remedies for Gray of Hair
1. Make Hair Tonic with coconut oil curry leaves
Curry leaves not only provide great aroma and flavor to your dishes, but also brings back lost pigments to your hair. These leaves are a gift of nature, the particular pigment that can keep your original hair color. So curry leaves to include in your diet. Use it to soften your sauce, boil them in water and have tea, grind them with buttermilk or curd mix and have treats. Here is a recipe to make an excellent hair tonic with curry leaves. Make it and save it for daily use.
• Coconut Oil- 100ml
• Curry leaves- a handful of them; You can also set.
• Mix curry leaves in coconut oil.
• Boil them together.
• If it is winter, your coconut oil in the solid state. So, first heat to melt and then add curry leaves to cook them.
• When the leaves black, it has the flame.
• Strain the oil and store in an airtight container.
Apply this oil to (only scalp) gentle on your hair daily at night and massage your scalp with your fingers. Massage for about 15-20 minutes. Leave it overnight and wash your hair the next morning. Use this oil for at least 3 months to get results.
Interestingly, the British actress Anna Friel drinks tea from curry leaves every day to preserve the natural color of their hair. You boils down to the leaves in water and drink the hot drink after they noticed two strands of gray hair publish their disease recently.
2. Use Indian gooseberry wonders for hair
Amla, as is well known, Indian gooseberry is the most talked about ingredient in Ayurveda for all hair problems, let alone the color of your hair! It is one of the richest sources of antioxidants vitamin C. If you Gooseberry in your diet, you will not only help your hair grow quickly and prevent graying, but you will also ensure that you stay healthy in toto. I’ll give you the recipe for homemade amla oil, you ready to stop so you can early growth of the hair.
You will need:
• Amla powder 2 tsp (see recipe below to know how powder of gooseberry receive)
• fenugreek powder (optional) – 1 tsp
• Coconut oil 1 cup
• To make amla powder, take gooseberry pieces and dry them in the shade. Once they dry completely grind to get their powder.
• Mix amla powder, coconut oil and fenugreek powder (if using) in a pan.
• Heat the pan on low heat.
• If you notice the brown oil, put the flame.
• Let cool slightly (see it is not firmly tends to settle in the solid state when it’s cold outside temperature, such as coconut oil)
• load and in a container storing the oil
Use this massaging coconut oil with all the good things of amla in it to the scalp and hair every evening. Wash your hair in the morning.
Amla remedy for oily hair
If you have oily hair, you can not, oil, apply to your hair. In such a case, you can use amla water to treat your hair. For the preparation of amla water,
• Take one cup of water.
• Mix 1 teaspoon of amla powder therein.
• boil the water until it reduced to half the amount.
• You should have at least 3 teaspoons of amla water.
• Mix 3 teaspoons lemon juice with amla water.
• Now add this amal lemon juice mixture to the required amount of water needed to wash your hair.
• Wash your hair with this water.
Interesting: Amla or Indian gooseberry is a fruit with a diameter of only 1 inch, but it has the same value as antiscorbutic two oranges in them. Even if amla not his qualities, what do you do lose, wih cook it- make jam or pickle with it, eat it raw or processed form-they do not leave it in its properties each!
3. Enter Ridge gourd for Hair Color
Ridge gourd, often widely used as a ribbed gourd, for the treatment of premature graying of hair. It helps in enriching the hair roots as well in restoring pigment. You must return a hair tonic with coconut oil to make them use your graying hair.
You will need:
• Dried Pumpkin Pieces ribbed half cup
• Coconut oil 1 cup
• Take. The parts of the ridge gourd and dry it in the shade
• Soak. The dried pieces in coconut oil for about 3-4 days
• Cook Now the coconut oil along with soaked pieces of dried ribbed gourd.
• Cook over low heat until the oil is darkened, black in color.
• Strain and store.
• Use rub the oil into the scalp at least twice a week.
Interesting: A name of the common everyday ridge gourd is loofah loofah also spelled. In fact, this is naturally dried ridge gourd as an external body cleansing, which is popularly known as loofah used. Also has ridge gourd medical use in several other colors related diseases such as leprosy (white skin) and jaundice (yellowing of the skin).
4. Create Sesame Wonder Carrot to change gray color of the hair
You can grow your hair gray prevented. What about those who are already gray? Here is a recipe with sesame oil, carrot juice and fenugreek seeds used in South India, one of the most important centers of Ayurvedic practitioners- for premature graying of hair!
You will need:
• sesame oil
• Carrot juice
(Both sesame oil and carrot juice should be at the same level. For example, 1 glass each or per 100 ml)
• fenugreek seed powder-half the amount of oil and juice (eg, ½ cup or 50 mL, when the oil juice is a glass or any per 100 ml each)
• Mix sesame oil, carrot juice and fenugreek seed powder in a clear bottle, glass, bowl or other container
• Keep the mixture in the sun for 21 days.
• Place the resulting oil mixture after 21 days on the scalp and hair.
• Use this for at least 3 months.
This mixture can also gray hair on other parts of the body such as beards, mustaches, eyebrows, chest, etc. This may be the graying of the hair color change miraculously.
Interestingly can clean the solar radiation (read disinfected) water to make it drinkable. To terminate the UVA rays of the sun many germs in the water when exposed to sunlight for at least 6 hours.
5. Get buttermilk to prevent white hair
While we have known right from the start, can that curry with coconut oil is a wonderful remedy against premature graying of hair, we can also buttermilk curry leaves of similar effect. Especially people with oily hair will benefit from buttermilk curry leaves remedies because they do not like to use coconut oil in their already oily hair. Here’s how to do it.
You will need:
• Buttermilk – ½ cup
• curry leaves juice ½ cup
• To ensure curry leaves juice, you can simply grind the leaves and squeeze out the juice.
• buttermilk at home by churning natural yoghurt with warm water and then the foaming butter made from it.
• Mix curry leaves juice and buttermilk.
• Cook the mixture over low heat for 5 minutes.
• Let it cool to be lukewarm.
• Wear these lukewarm buttermilk curry leaves juice mixture on the scalp.
• Leave on for half an hour.
• Wash the hair with lukewarm water.
This not only prevents gray hair, but also a good remedy for hair loss.
Interestingly, the term “butter” in the name of the butter belies the fact that it is one of the milk products with very low fat content. A cup of butter only 2.2 grams of fat and 99 calories where as a cup of whole milk has 8.9 grams of fat and 157 calories! Regarding curry leaves advantages have found recent research shows that extracts of curry leaves, can reduce the side effects of chemotherapy and radiation therapy for cancer treatment.
Apart from the application of the above home remedies to prevent gray hair, it is also important not to use harsh chemicals on your hair. Use shampoos and other hair products that contain such chemical ingredients and go for natural hair products.