Live Show Excellent and Easy Tip for Losing 10 Kg Weight
1. Made a bet with my girlfriend for $1,000. It was one-sided. If I didn’t do it, I would lose $1,000, and I really didn’t want to lose that $1,000. I posted on Facebook about the bet and asked my friends for suggestions, to increase the pressure to succeed. If I had not, there would be loss of face. This is called “burning your ships” (from the movie Troy) or “nailing your colors to the mast” (from pirate movies. Yar!).
2. Ate one meal a day. I know this goes against the belief, and even the evidence, that it’s essential to eat several small meals a day, but just Google “Intermittent fasting” and read the evidence. It’s even in the current Scientific American special collector’s issue, “Secrets of Staying Young: The Science of Healthy Aging” article, Is Fasting Good For You? (pages 56 and 57. Note the graph on pg. 18 also. Also, I’ve tried the many small meals approach, and it hasn’t worked for me.
3. Did 12 hours of exercise a week. By exercise I mean running, bicycling outside, weight lifting, spinning (indoor stationary biking), or yoga that is strenuous enough to sweat, as well as squats and push ups.
4. Included at least one long (2.5 to 3 hour) bike ride each week outside, to do a 37.2 mile bike path by the beach.
5. Used my treadmill desk to walk 5 to 20 miles a day at least five days a week.