ADVICE FOR INVESTORS:
THE INVESTORS ARE STRONGLY ADVISED IN THEIR OWN INTEREST TO CAREFULLY READ THE CONTENTS OF THE PROSPECTUS ESPECIALLY THE RISK FACTORS AT PARA 5.4 BEFORE MAKING ANY INVESTMENT DECISION
NO NEED TO CHOOSE BETWEEN PROFITS AND PRINCIPLES
EXPECTED PROFIT PER YEAR
Engro Corporation, Pakistan’s premier conglomerate, introduces Engro Islamic Rupiya (Ijaratul Musha and Murabaha Sukuk), which gives you a stellar expected rate of profit in a Shariah compliant manner!
Sukuk structure approved by leading Shariah scholars: Justice (Retd.) Mufti Muhammad Taqi Usmani, Dr. Muhammad Imran Usmani, Sheikh Esam Muhammad Ishaq
‘”In order to facilitate investors, United Bank Limited (UBL) is offering electronic submission of aoplication (e-lPO) to its account holders. UBL account holders can use UBL Net banking to submit their application online via link httpy/www.ubldirect.com/corporate/ebank. Further, please note that online applications can be submitted 24 hours a day during the Subscription Period which will remain open from the date of subscription i.e. from 9″ June. 201-4 and will close at 12:00 midnight on 8lh September, 2014. unless full subscription is received before the end of subscription period.
Engro Islamic Rupiya is rated. listed and secured Sukuk issued under Section 120 of the Companies Ordinance 1984.
• Engro Islamic Rupiya-1 of PKR 750 million offers an expected profit rate of 13% p.a. for 3 years, subject to applicable taxes and Zakat
• Engro Islamic Rupiya-2 of PKR 250 million offers an expected profit rate of 13.5% p.a. of 5 years, subject to applicable taxes and Zakat
• The choice of early redemption, subject to Early Redemption Discount
• Public Offer (Only to Individual Investors) of PKR 1 billion out of Total Issue of PKR 4 billion, on a first-come, first-served basis
• Subscription period: 9th June, 2014 to 8th September, 2014