FEDERAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES HOUSING FOUNDATION
PRE-QUALIFICATION OF CONSULTANTS
INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT OF BHARA KAHU HOUSING SCHEME FOR FG EMPLOYEES BY FGE HOUSING SCHEME
FGE Housing Foundation intends to develop the Bhara Kahu Housing Scheme for Federal Government Employees comprising approx. 3300 kanals and 9500 kanals = 12800 kanals of land. Application for pre-qualification are invited from interested consulting firms for providing design, management services and detailed resident supervision.
Interested firms with extensive experience in the relevant field with requisite internal resources and excellent in house capability may apply as individual firm / group or consortium (especially for different services or collectively for all services) for pre-qualification. Application in line with the laid down procedure of PEC, must reach the office of the undersigned latest by 25th July, 2014. Following details may be provided along with the application.
1. Full name of company and permanent address.
2. Detailed status of the firm (sole Proprietorship. Partnership or limited (Company) certified by Registrar / Concerned Authority.
3. Complete information regarding bio-data / qualification / experience of at least 5 key personnel of the firm.
4. Following details of housing and infrastructure projects completed during the last 5 years with photographs / brochures and documentary proof.
i. Name of project, place and client
Scope of work.
Details of projects (including total covered area and cost of project).
5. Details regarding pre-qualification, experience and registration certificates issued by the concerned departments for technical and professional staff with the company.
6. Details of plant, machinery, equipment, tools and transport owned by the company.
7. Certified proof of financial soundness.
8. Copy of NTN certificate and assessment certificate issued by the Income Tax Department for the last 3 years.
9. Audited balance sheet for the last 3 years along with annual turnover of the company for the last 5 years.
10. Undertaking that the firm has never been black listed by any Govt. / Semi-Govt. / Attached Department / Autonomous body etc.
11. Undertaking that the firm has never been involved in any litigation, or details if otherwise.
12. Copy of valid Registration certificates (s) by the PEC / PCATP or relevant Government Department.
13. Performance certificates from the client for whom similar services have been rendered.
14. TOR documents can be had from the office of the undersigned at a cost of Rs. 5000/- (non-refundable) during office hours. Any intimation provided without required documents shall not be considered for evaluation.
Evaluation of received applications shall be done in accordance with the specified guidelines of PEC/PCATP for pre-qualification of consultants.
FGE Housing Foundation has the right to accept or reject any or all proposals at any time period to the acceptance of bid. However, the authority will communicate the grounds for rejection of all bids on request of bidders, but is not required to justify those grounds.
Federal Government Employees Housing Foundation 10- Mauve Area, G-10/4, Islamabad, Ph: 051-9106059